California Girl in PEI

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hello there......

Just a quick note....im still alive and had a great time in vegas. i posted a few pics on my flickr site (link to the right).

as soon as i got home one of teeth decided since my vacation was over to start paining me to the point of sleepless nights. went to the dentist one week to the day of returning home. took him 6 tries to numb the tooth. started a root canal on it and i go back again this friday to finish it along with a couple other things. *sigh*

other then that and my wheat allergy stuff....im doing great! more on all this stuff another day.

hope you are doing well. i (sometimes) miss doing my blog...but i think i have come to that road where im just so so on it and not sure about the daily/weekly/ bi-weekly update. we shall see.

hugs to you my blogger friend. i will be back soon