California Girl in PEI

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

Another year older and a little more....wiser?

*singing*.....Today is my birthday....and im 41!

Yep, I said it.....I'm 41 years old today. im officially IN my forties now.

OH MY GOD!.....IM IN MY 40'S NOW! IM SO OLD! ARRGGGHHHHHH

some days i sure feel that way. but the other day when i went to the bank i swear i was the youngest person there as a customer. it was senior check day and i bet i was the youngest there by easily 20 years or more. it was kinda weird...one way i felt really young ...but then in for one moment i was feeling as old as everyone around me. it was strange.

anyway....its a bright sunny day here with a high of 15c and im actually in a great mood. i cancelled my dentist appointment yesterday so i didnt have to deal with any pain today. next appointment is on june 12th...i will stress out then.

hugs to you ...have a great day and even better weekend.

Labels: