California Girl in PEI

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A little bit of this and that.....

Unbelievable....two days before my trip i get a cold. GRRRRRRRR. this is not going to slow me down or ruin my fun. so there!

all of my hives/rash is gone. just my skin now on my upper arms is damaged from all of it. i have to keep lotion on them constantly (3-4 times a day) or they get so dry and cracked.

went to the doctors a week ago monday and we did more blood work to check now if i have an allergy to gluten. will get that back sometime next week. so far as long as i stay away from wheat im doing good. i havent tried an different variations of wheat yet...that will happen when i return from my trip. dont want to ruin something that working for now.

lets see, what else? nothing much else really...just been counting down for my trip which is tommorrow. WOOHOO!

hope you are doing well. and have a great weekend. i know i will. :)