California Girl in PEI

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Time keeps ticking....

I started walking for exercise this week. decided to take my doctors crazy advice that walking more would help my knee. I even joined the walking club at our wellness center, they have a nice walking track around the arena. I have gone everyday this week so far... 3km monday morning and then went back with hubby that night and did 3 more. im sore but i know its cuz i dont walk this much normally. and i do know that im sore like this after working also because i dont do anything between my shifts. tuesdays and yesterday i raised my walk to 4km each time and im sticking to that until next week when i move it to 5km. other then being a little sore i feel ok. we shall see how it goes.

still no news on about Test the Nation. all we know is that they were going to try and have the teams together this week. so im sure if we made it on we should know anytime now. im so impatient. the wait is killing me! its hard to keep my fingers crossed 24/7, lol.

going to have a fun weekend....kiddo is doing the sleep over thing with her Girl Guide troup friday night so after dropping her off we are going out to dinner and to play trivia. planning to kick some butt! then on saturday its girls night. going over to Island News place for a Passion party. should be lots of fun....im excited to just hanging out with the girls. dont know anyone else but her thats going to be there (i think)...a little nervous about that...but im sure this will be the time to meet some new friends. :)

have a great day today....im off to take them to work and school...then off to go walking.
hugs