California Girl in PEI

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday, February 22, 2008

A nice sunny Friday....

just a small ramble on this lovely cold sunny friday.....

If only my knee was my friend. I was thinking that my knee was feeling better but after falling on it it has been slow going and just kept doing the medicine as i was doing. I worked last night, first time since falling on it and half way through my shift i knew it was going to be a long night trying to sleep. this morning i uped my meds on my knee now to 40 drops. we shall see how this goes....i work again tonight. but i have to do this dose for at least a week before i know this is the does i need.

I want to talk more about what i spoke about 2 posts back but i cant right now. im so excited is all im going to say. lots happened since that post and im really excited to hear some news. but nothing yet. will let you know when i hear if its a go or not. FINGERS CROSSED for both me AND hubby!!!!!!

Big Brother .....omg...all i have to say about these people is....where the "F" did they get these insane/trashy people????? the tv show itself shows so little of what is really going on in that house. im shocked every morning when i check out a board i follow. the videos and pics are shocking.