California Girl in PEI

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I love Cali, but I hate Blogspot

This is Machiabelly, or Mr. Cali, if you prefer. I was going to log in under my name and make a nice post as a surprise for Cali...but I still don't have a Google account, then I don't have a hotmail account, then I swore a little bit, then I got distracted by something shiny, then I asked Cali if I could just sign in under her name...and here we are.

As Cali said, we tend to think of every day as Valentines. I know a lot of people say that...but we really do try to live it. We never part without saying I love you, and we talk out any issues before going to bed...small things, but it has got us over 5 happy years.

So, here is my note to you my love. Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you for thinking I am funny enough to laugh at (Even with my clothes on). Thank you for cuddling. Thank you for being a fan of the same crappy TV shows I am. Thank you for wanting to be touching me in some way while you sleep. Thank you for bringing kidlet into my life, and letting me be a dad. Thank you for coming into my life and letting me be a husband. Thank you for loving me and for being you.

I love you Cali Girl. Happy everyday sweety.