California Girl in PEI

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Watch me pull a rabbit from my hat.......

First off I have to say......

I feel so sad for Britney. She truly needs mental help before she can go on with her life. too much too young and nobody around her to tell her NO. Just sad. hope she can get the help she really needs before the worst happens and the kids really wont have a mother to help raise them.

so....anyway....other then that....not much else going on here. im finally going to take down my christmas stuff today, January 5th. I hate putting it all away and then when its all out of the livingroom it looks so empty and bare.

my body aches today after working last night. i swear i have the body of someone 20 years older. i just ache...between my knee being sore and just all my back and other muscles aching I cringe when i have to stand up and stretch. we were so busy at work last night for the first half of my shift...it was non stop or at least it seemed. I was the lucky one to be mostly putting stuff down into fryers so by the time i got home i was smelling just gross. nothing like being covered in grease (or at least it feels that way).

the weather here is now giving us a break for at least a few days. the funny thing is we are going to be temps over freezing starting tomorrow and maybe up as high as 10c. all my pretty white snow is going to melt. i dont mind having the snow as long as i can keep up with it and not break my back.

lets see...what else? I was just telling another blogger friend (Andrea) about how rambling posts are good sometimes. well....im feeling a little wrong about that right now...lol i keep staring out the window watching the dog across the street bark at something and then think about having to start the christmas clean up chore. *sigh*

if i think of anything else...i will be back. oh yes....you can count on that. i will be back. :p~

big hugs to you and hope you have a wonderful weekend.