California Girl in PEI

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Monday, January 14, 2008

My thoughts as a list....

1. my chronic knee pain is back with vengence. meds not helping much.
2. getting a nor-easter this afternoon into overnight.
3. not in the mood for anything (see #1).
4. looking forward to this weekend....trivia friday night, bingo saturday night.
5. mother in law coming this weekend.
6. need a haircut.
7. depression creeping back in (see #1 again).
8. need to go to dentist regarding two teeth that have cracked or lost fillings.
9. so fortunate to have such a great man in my life to keep me going.
10. 14 days and still taking one pic a day outside my house and posting it on flickr account (see link on the right).
11. hoping we get so much snow tonight i dont have to work tomorrow night (see #1).
12. this post sucks.
13. going to play games on pogo.com until i have to pick up kiddo from school.
14. HUGS to you.